RFID Conect Ultra Roof System has an suspended antenna from the ceiling consisting of:
- Reader RFID UHF Antenna
- UHF Controller
- Sound and visual alarm
The system detects tagged articles passing below the antenna checking if they have been paid or not, emitting an alarm in case of theft.
RFID Ultra Floor Roof Conect provides differents configurations:
- Verification of EAS bit in NXP chips
- Verify if the EPC code includes any predefined pattern, indicating the product has been paid or not.
- Verification with data base in sales room if the product has been paid.
RFID Conect Ultra Roof System consists of:
- 1 master antenna + controller
- 1 or multiple slave antennas (up to a maximum of 3) It reduces cost in stores with huge entrances
The system has a wide radiation pattern in one direction and limited in the other one (perpendicular) in order to minimize detection of products in store.
- Combination of EAS and RFID in the same system, reducing tagging costs.
- Upgrading store aesthetics, due to open area in main entrance in the store.
- Upgrading client experience, due to small size of labels and tags, adjusting better in a great number of articles.
- Providing data in order to detect products with more attempted theft
- Statistics of produced EAS alarms
- Plug and Play Installation
- Loss prevention in retail stores
- Loss prevention in warehouses
- Tracking products in back doors, entrances, corridors, etc.